Saturday, August 06, 2005

 

MOYEN MNEMOTECHNIQUE

Thinking "violent onsen geisha" (even though i've never listened to this band) was the only way i found for differenciating onsen (thermal bath) with sento (public bath, normal water). Until yesterday evening : we went to an onsen , right after the PA performance , which parasited the street dance festival (everything felt just like this wonderful movie called SHARA). Getting naked was way more easy than I expected (maybe it's because I can't see anything when I take my glasses off), We tried all the kinds of bath (even the very very hot one, 50°C maybe?) and the sauna. I loved it, I want to go there everyday.

Unfortunately you won't have time for that, sir, and you don't have enough money.

Comments:
Looking for air conditioning repair info I found your post. I agree!
 
While searching for new portable air conditioner info for my house I stumbled onto your blog. I totally agree!

Paul
 
I did not realise that blogs could be so informative. I have been browsing and reading all day -- Very addictive.

I am going to set up a blog for my own site ipod nano info! I have a lot to of information to share. The link to read should be
live soon. If you have an interest in the ipod nano I would love to hear what you think of my site :-)
 
RSS Announcer instantly and automatically submits your RSS feeds
 
RSS Announcer instantly and automatically submits your RSS feeds
 
You have an awesome site here! I have a website that may interest you- Portable Electronics with get content such as- Portable Electronics
 
if u want an ipod, you can go to www.getipodsforfree.com and do an offer. follow the instructions and they'll actually send you a freeipod, no joke, there's reviews all over the internet
 
Thrill your kids with a PERSONALIZED LETTER FROM SANTA postamarked from the NORTH POLE! Visit **SANTASMAILBOX.COM** to order yours now!
 
Bush goes ballistic about other countries being evil and dangerous, because they have weapons of mass destruction. But, he insists on building up even a more deadly supply of nuclear arms right here in the US. What do you think? How does that work in a democracy again? How does being more threatening make us more likeable?Isn't the country with
the most weapons the biggest threat to the rest of the world? When one country is the biggest threat to the rest of the world, isn't that likely to be the most hated country?
Are we safer today than we were before?
We have lost friends and influenced no one. No wonder most of the world thinks we suck. Thanks to what george bush has done to our country during the past three years, we do!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?